6. Hold your husband's hand in public, leave a message of love on his mail, massage his shoulders and give him an unexpected kiss. Men like to be romanced too!
7. Show always respect for your husband by not making negative comments about his thoughts and opinions, by being considerate of his plans and by avoiding the "eye roll" when listening to him.
8. Everyone has a desire for some time alone and time to re-energize and reconnect. When your husband first gets home from work, allow him some free time to unwind. Don't over-schedule his days off.
9. Trust is vital for success of a marriage. If you are having doubts about your husband and find it difficult to trust him, seek counseling and not spying.
10. Hopefully, you can say that your husband is not only your lover, but also your friend. Staying friends and companions through the years requires that you find ways to make time together and to do things together